Over the past few months, I've collected a good stack of Victorian novels and have several on my Christmas list. With an upcoming trip to England, including a visit to the Brontes old stomping grounds, I've got Victoriana on the brain. This year's reading challenge will be all about the Victorians.
- Books published during the Victorian age (1837-1901) are acceptable.
- Books written about the Victorian age are acceptable, no matter what year they were published. (Here are some ideas)
- Stories are not limited to Victorian Britain. Read about what was going on in other parts of the world during this time!
- Challenge is open to everyone everywhere---you don't have to have a blog or site to join. Just enter the link to your online review (Amazon, Goodreads, BookCrossing, or elsewhere)---or just participate by leaving comments on this post.
How to Join
- Leave a comment below letting me know you're in and add your blog link if you have one. You can link directly to your home page or to a post you've written about the challenge.
- Add the button below to your site so your friends can join up too!